DAYANAND WAS BORN ON 12TH FEBRUARY AND NOT ON 2ND MARCH
GOLDY LUDHIANA OSWAL CHADDHA CHASING A HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER OUT OF SCA SCHOOL JABALPUR BY DRAWING NAKED IMAGES OF HER IN THE BOYS BATHROOM WHEN SHE IS PREGNANT AND SITTING AND MUTILATING A DOLL'S LEGS BY IRISH AIIMS MEDICAL RESEARCH OF ARDHNARESHWAR HEMI HYPOTROPHY
S/O, D/O, W/O
Date of Birth
97, RAJAN KUNJ, OPP. 6th Bn P.A.C.,ROORKEE ROAD MEERUT-250001
A-22, SEC-9, OVERSEAS APPTS, ROHINI DELHI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATIKA RANA-18-2-2008 WITH MURDER
WHY DOES THE INDIAN MUSLIM WANTS TO REMAIN IN FILTH AND BECOME A CRIMINAL?
PLEASE COMPARE THE IMAGES ABOVE AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF AS TO WHY SHOULD MUSLIMS LIVE THE LIFE THAT THEY ARE LIVING IN INDIA AND WHO IS MAKING THEM WHAT THEY ARE -FULL OF HEINOUSNESS AND BRUTAL VIOLENCE?
Prof. Dr. Abdul Karim Saeed Pasha was born on
He has remained a staunch member of the Jamaat, and has shown great patience and commitment to the Movement in times of adversity by the opponents of the Movement. His love for the Holy Quran is exemplary. Prof. Dr. Pasha was elected a member of the Mujlis-e-Motemideen [General Council of Trustees] in 1992 and has retained this honour and served the Jamaat in that capacity ever since. He commands a lot of respect in the Jamaat for his piety and goodness. He has always made very positive contributions about the affairs of the Jamaat. He has been a regular speaker at the Annual Ahmadiyya Duaaiya [prayer gathering] for over 20 years. He is fond of poetry and has expressed, in his poems, deep sentiments relating to the Jamaat and the hard times it has been through. He has served as a trustee of the Ahmadiyya Anjuman Lahore Missions International (AALMI) but resigned from this position when it became difficult for him to attend meetings of the trust in
Prof. Dr. Pasha is married and has three sons. The elder two are qualified doctors while the third is in the final year of medical school.
Both the Congress and the Muslim League accepted the Plan. Two largest Muslim majority provinces, Bengal and Punjab, were partitioned. The Assemblies of
As a result, on
WHO IS THE ENEMY OF
Ahmadiyyas call for identifying
patrons of militants
Ahmadiyya leaders on Monday demanded that the roots of all kinds of religion-based militancy, their patrons and suppliers of funds should be identified to contain the militants.
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat said the lives and security of the community people had been under threat since May 1 when bombs were exploded by a militant outfit Jadid al-Qaeda at the railway stations in
Jadid al-Qaeda left aluminium plates [Sterlite RADDIWALA]at the places of occurrences with a message threatening to kill the Ahmadiyyas unless they agree to Prophet Muhammad’s being the last prophet.
The Ahmadiyya missionaries said their creed is not different from that of other sects of Muslims and a section of mullahs were misinterpreting the things in a different way.
‘There is just only a single difference that we believe that Imam Mahdi has arrived and the other sects believe that he is yet to arrive,’ said Ahmad Tabshir Chowdhury at a news briefing at their central Ahmadiyya mission at Bakhshibazar in Dhaka.
He said the people who carry out such violent activities in the name of Islam are enemies of Islam. ‘The anti-Ahmadiyya movements are basically movements against the country and the nation. They are only using religion in their political interests.’
The Ahmadiyya leaders said all such anti-Ahmadiyya movements had links with the Pakistani bigots and they had for several times visited
‘We were also under threat in the past. But this time, we are more concerned about it as the militant outfit has sent out a message that it would attack us,’ an Ahmadiyya leader said.
Anara Gupta (born August 1986) is an Indian model and actress who won the "Miss Jammu" beauty pageant in 2001. She has been at the center of an ongoing and widely publicized pornography and police scandal in
A CD with a porno of Gupta was held in custody for about 10 days during which time she was presented to the media. She accused well-known cable TV operator Narinder Kohli of having raped her and lured her into the pornography business, then blackmailing her with the produced CD; Kohli was arrested. She also described a larger pornography ring, involving several politicians.
The detention was later found to have been illegal and three police officers were dismissed. Gupta retracted her confession and claimed to have been tortured and coerced by police into making a false confession during her illegal detention, and proceeded to sue the police for compensation. An investigation by the forensic lab in
In May 2005 she travelled with her mother to New Delhi and met with officials of the National Commission for Women and the National Human Rights Commission in order to have them investigate the alleged police misconduct.
In August 2005 she was reportedly starring in a movie about her career and ordeal, produced by Ashok Pandit. She also acted in the TV series Sulegti Rahen. In March 2006 she was reported to have moved to Mumbai and to star in a Bollywood movie about her life, produced by K K Yadava.
The High Court of Jammu and
Hindustan Zinc is not owned by ANIL AGGARWAL.-HT-17-11-2006 B&W-
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Business and World
Reference:- Sterlite plans $2 billion ADS issue
Please visit the web page:- http://hzlindia.com/index1.asp- THE home page of Hindustan Zinc which was a public sector enterprise and the Government still holds a stake in it-You will be shocked that The Gupta Aggarwal dynasty has completely taken over the company officially.The web page shows that the company is owned by Vedanta-it stinks.The government is selling companies for peanuts –a company which drives out its faithful employees on VRS as soon as it takes over.The BALCO EXPERIENCE LOOMS LARGE OVER THE CONSCIENCE OF THE COUNTRY.Only officers who were party to getting the PSU sold are retained in the company and the rest are driven out on compulsory VRS.
About 1600 employees of privatised aluminium giant Balco have sought voluntary retirement as part of the VRS offered by the new management which is yet to take a final decision. Balco, which witnessed a two month long labour agitation earlier this year, had opened a VRS for its 6,300 odd employees on July 31. PTI
PLEASE DO NOT MISS THE 16TH SANSKAR NUMBER OF HINDUS.THESE STINKING GUPTAS AND AGGARWALS ARE SELLING HINDUISM-WHICH CASTE ARE THEY.?
The page has been designed as though the
The Government is setting a very bad example.It is indirectly supporting officers who are being unfaithful to their mother PSUS in favor of the looming large take over companies;because only such officers are taken by the newly formed company who were instrumental to disinvestment-STOP FOR GODS SAKE OUR RELIGIOUS BHARAT MATA WILL BE NAKED WITH THE SCREAMS OF THE HONEST AND FAITHFUL.
HOW CAN YOU ALLOW A COMPANY WHICH HAS BEEN REPORTED IN THE PRESS AS INVOLVED IN ANTINATIONAL ACTIVITIES TO TAKE OVER A GOVERNMENT COMPANY?IS THE RULING GOVERNMENT SUPPORTING ANTINATIONAL ACTIVITIES?
How can a company which is clearly to be shown giving documents on national security to antagonistic neighbour governments be allowed to take over government owned public sector units?
The bad charactered men having converted to muslim religion and thence heinous ARYA SANAJ and sold their faithful families to camera mobile culture are part of the disinvestment brigade .They are selling their sisters ,wives and mothers as they have sold their Rozi Roti earning PSUs to antinational companies
(Weekly Organ of the Communist Party of
Violating Share Purchase Agreement With Impunity
THE Sterlite Industries has sold its 55 per cent equity to Twinstar Holdings,
At the time of disinvestment in BALCO on
The government of
· Minimum period of agreement is for 3 years (renewable).
· During 3 years Sterlite cannot sell/re-sell/ or mortgage BALCO’s fixed and movable assets to another company. Sterlite cannot close down the plant or its units.
· The name and title and business of the company cannot be changed.
· Sterlite cannot enter into business partnership with any other company.
· All service rules and conditions as applicable in government period would continue and no retrenchment of employees can take place except through VRS which shall not be less attractive than the government VRS.
All these conditions were brought before the Supreme Court and both the government and Sterlite submitted in their affidavits filed before the Supreme Court not to violate the Share Purchase Agreement (SPA). However, Sterlite has been violating SPA with impunity. By way of example we may mention the following:
§ Just after acquisition of BALCO, Sterlite started selling 6000 MT stock of finished aluminium and receiving the money directly in Sterlite Accounts. This stock was accumulated prior to transfer of BALCO to Sterlite and its hasty sale has caused a loss of about Rs 50 crore.
§ Sterlite also began selling machinery, equipment and other movable assets of Bidhan Bag Unit (
§ Sterlite management replaced experienced BALCO engineers by inefficient and incompetent engineers. As a result prestigious smelter plant of 100,000 MTY was damaged. Many of BALCO officers were removed within few weeks from key posts to keep entire fraudulent management strictly confidential. Under duress many officers of BALCO are being transferred to non-BALCO units viz, MALCO, India Foils, OFC, Ukraine etc.
§ In respect of deciding service conditions, particularly retirement age of the officers, Sterlite management has been functioning arbitrarily. As per SPA, retrenchment of employees is not allowed. However, retirement through VRS is possible. The benefits under VRS are to be as attractive as under government VRS. Under this provision Sterlite management invited applications from BALCO officers for opting retirement under VRS in July 2001, but no decision was taken for about 10 months. On
§ Emboldened by the indifferent attitude of the government, Sterlite management is illegally selling 75 per cent of its stake in BALCO to Twinstar Holdings/Volcan Investment,
Resale of BALCO by Sterlite to Twinstar Holding without permission from the government of
(This write up is based on the representation made by BALCO Officers Association to the prime minister of
hindustan zinc board-
Shri Agnivesh Agarwal, Chairman
Shri M.S. Mehta, CEO & Whole-time Director
Shri Sujit Gulati, Director
Smt. Ajita Bajpai Pande, Director
Shri A.C. Wadhawan, Director
Shri Nand Kishore Shukla, Director
Shri Anil Agarwal, Director
Shri Navin Agarwal, Director
Shri Tarun Jain, Director
Shri K. K. Kaura, Director
Hindustan Zinc Ltd (HZL) is India's leading zinc producer.
As a part of Vedanta Resources,
a London listed metals and mining major
with Aluminium, Copper and Zinc
operations in UK, India and Australia,
HZL takes advantage of its mineral resources and related
core competencies and believes it has growth opportunities
for increasing products and improving returns.
1. Short title, extent and commencement:---
3. Restriction on alienation of immovable property.-Not withstanding anything to the contrary contained in any other law for the time being in force--.
4. Custody of immovable property.
5. Eviction of unauthorised occupant.
6. Implementation of the provisions of this Act.
7. Appeal .
(2) The period of limitation for filing of an appeal under sub-section
8. Bar of jurisdiction of
10. Power to issue instructions.
11. Act to override other laws.
12. Declaration of restriction imposed to be reasonable.
14. Power to make rules.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 14 of the
1. Short title and Commencement:
(1) These rules may be called the
(2) They shall come into force from the date of publication in the Government Gazette.
(1) In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires:
- (a) "ACT" means the
and Kashmir Migrant Immovable Property (Preservation, Protection and Restraint on Distress Sales) Act, 1997. Jammu
- (b) "Distress
" means sale of Immovable Property owned by a migrant at a price lesser than the prevalent market rate in the locality under compelling circumstances. Sale
- (c) "Form" means a form appended to these rules.
(2) All other words and expressions use in these rules but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the act.
3. Application for grant of permission to alienate property:
An application for grant of permission by a migrant to alienate immovable property under sub-clause (a) of section 3 of the Act shall be submitted to prescribed Authority in form-I accompanied by the following documents :-
- (a) An affidavit disclosing thereunder that the property is exclusively owned by him/her and or any other co-sharer (his/her name and full particulars shall be given)
- (b) Details of such property from the Deputy Commissioner/District Megistrate concerned alongwith a 'No Objection Certificate'
4. Preliminary enquiry of an application
- (1) The application if found complete in all respects shall be entered in the Register to be maintained in Form-2 and a formal receipt shall be given in Form-3 in the office of the prescribed Authority. The application shall be deemed to have been presented on the date on which it is entered in the Register and the time limit of fifteen days shall be continued from this date.
- (2) Upon enquiry the prescribed Authority if it is found that the proposed sale of the property is distress sale, the application shall be rejected; and
- (3) If the application is not rejected under sub-rule (2) above and is found to have been made in accordance with the provisions of these rule, further proceedings shall be taken by the prescribed Authority.
5. Grant of Permission to the Alienation of the property:-
The prescribed authority, after taking into consideration all the facts mentioned in the application and reports made in this behalf as also after making such enquiry as it considers necessary, may grant permission in Form-3 subject to the following conditions namely:-
- (a) That the alienation shall be in favour of permanent resident of the State.
- (b) That the property subject matter of alienation, is owned by the intending alienor free from all encumbrances.
- (c) The prevalent market rate in respect of the property to be alienated will be determined by a revenue Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Commissioner in consultation with Executive Engineer of the Public works Department having jurisdiction in the area and;
The following documents are required to be annexed with the case. }
- 1. Prescribed application forms in original duly filled in by the Alienor (s) with his/their attested signatures/photographs. The form should be also endorsed by the Divisional Commissioner,
Kashmir's office to the concerned Deputy Commissioner.
- 2. Original affidavit of the Alienor/s with revenue stamp of Rs 6/- to be affixed over it.
- 3. Attested copy of Power of Attorney on behalf of the Aleinor/s.
- 4. Revenue extracts Viz. Khasra Gridawari and copy of Jamabandi Araazi (Latest) duly attested by the Tehsildar concerned.
- 5. Copy of mutation/allotment order/Loan liquidation certificate, if any for confirmation of the titles.
- 6. Valuation of the land by the Revenue Agency.
- 7. The valuation of the property should corroborate with the rates fed into computer available in this office for the area/location in the instant alienation case proposed by the Deputy Commissioner cencerned.
- 8. Original Valuation of the structure from the PWD (R&B) wing.
- 9. Specific NOC from the District Magistrate to the alienation of the property.
- 10. Attested copy of the PRC of the Buyer(s).
- 11. The covering letter addressed to this office should also contain the name(s) of the Buyer(s) with parentage and proper residential address.
- 12. Tetima Shajra/Khaka Dasti.
- 13. Remarks if any.